Thank you for your interest in enrolling your child at our school! This page will take you step-by-step through the admissions process. Please contact our School Office for more information about the admissions process. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 386-252-7915.
Current families should NOT use the Apply Online button. Instead, please check your e-mail for a special link that will allow you to re-enroll for next year using information we already have in the system. It’s new… it’s simple… it saves paper!!
If you have not received a re-enrollment e-mail, please contact Miss Miller so that we can re-send.
The following guidelines must be met in order to start the registration process:
- To be admitted to Kindergarten, a child must be 5 years old by September 1st.
- To be admitted to 1st Grade, a child must have successfully completed Kindergarten in an accredited program and be 6 years old by September 1st.
Documents Required for New Students:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate (if Catholic)
- Florida Health Certificate / Exam (Yellow Card)
- Florida Immunization / Shot Record (Blue Card)
- A Report Card from previous school (students entering grades 1-8)*
- Current Progress Report (students entering grades K-8 or mid-term entrees)*
- Most recent Achievement Test Scores (students entering grades 3-8)*
- In some cases students may be asked to complete an placement assessment prior to admission.
*Ordinarily, new students are not accepted in grade 8 unless transferring from a Catholic school in the diocese or from a school outside the area or state.
Health and Immunization Requirements
- Physical Exam within one year of entry : Valid Florida DH 680 Immunization Form
- All grades require DTP Series, Polio Series, Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
- Pre-Kindergarten: H. Influenza Type B (HIB)
- Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten: Varicella (chicken pox)
- K, 1, 2, 3, 7, 8: Hepatitis B
- K through 8: Second Dose Measles (Prefer MMR)
- 7 and 8: Hepatitis B series, Second Dose Measles (prefer MMR), Tetanus Diphtheria (TD) Booster
- Complete registration process by submitting a completed Application Form
- Go online and complete FACTS Grant and Aid Application
- Apply For Financial Aid
- Purchase Uniform (we have a used uniform closet available)
- Review Handbook (Student Policy and Procedures)
- Have a Great First Day of School!!!